– Maintain Vocabulary list and revise regularly.
– Practice as many comprehensions as possible.
– Write one piece of creative writing every day as well as your review as a parent. It doesn’t need to be a detailed review. Just keep reviewing. We have personal creative writing features here: https://11plusehelp.co.uk/
– Keep Maths formulas and important points in one notebook for a quick review.
– Do not focus on speed/time until you cover all basics and fundamentals in Maths. Once you cover then focus on speed/time.
– Identify weak areas and come up with your own plan to improve.
May we know which schools you’re targeting for? We might suggest a few tests based on your target schools.
All the nice articles and ideas can be found here: https://11plusehelp.co.uk/
Parents feedback: https://www.facebook.com/
Only resources are downloadable rest of them you can access 24 X 7.
For more info on 11PluseHelp.co.uk, please visit:
At 11PluseHelp.co.uk, we have many synonyms, antonyms and spelling tests to improve children vocabulary and spelling skills.
We also have loads of Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning questions useful for the preparation of CEM, CSSE and GL assessment and any other 11Plus entrance examinations in the UK.